Saturday, February 23, 2008

TULFO Brothers Very CRUEL

Dearest Grace,
To commemorate the First Death Anniversary of my Beloved Wife, I write you this letter.
Last December, I wrote you that I do not HATE nor am ANGRY with the TULFO Brothers when I write calling them
SONS of SATAN
LIARS & BOBOS & BRAIN DEAD
INTIMIDATORS and
EXTORTIONISTS
But after reading
The CRUELTIES INFLICTED by the TULFO Brothers AGAINST my late WIFE,
you might conclude that, like the TULFO Brothers, I am also a LIAR & HYPOCRITE.
The MANY Evils Satanic TULFO Brothers INFLICTED on My WIFE
The FIRST time my WIFE became a VICTIM of the SATAN in the TULFO Brothers was when the TULFO Forces at the Bureau of Customs INTIMIDATED my WIFE, through JIMMY SALGADO, a VERY POWERFUL & FEARED Agent of the TULFO Brothers and REY LANGIT and other SMUGGLERS operating at Customs Ports in Metro Manila and elsewhere.
SALGADO is a MOST FEARED Tulfo AGENT at CUSTOMS. Many Customs COMMISSIONERS and Most Customs OFFICIALS FEAR him. PROOFS that Salgado is FEARED by Customs Commissioners are the Letters I sent to Commissioners Antonio BERNARDO and George JEREOS telling them that if Customs Authorities BAN within Customs Presmises KNOWN CELLPHONE SNATCHERS, they should also BAN Salgado who INTIMIDATE CUSTOMS OFFICIALS and PERSONNEL to DO the BIDDING of the TULFOS, REY LANGIT & SMUGGLERS!!!
The two Commissioners IGNORED my letters!!!
Another PROOF is that in August 2006, Salgado CONFESSED to the NBI that he was the COLLECTOR of the over P600,000.00 MONTHLY “Protection/Extortion” money handed to RAMON TULFO
One time, Salgado was “following up” a “paper” (in which the TULFOS had interests) that landed on my wife’s office. Salgado THREATENED my wife with ISUSUMBONG Kita KAY TULFO (I will Report you to TULFO) if she refused to favorably endorse “approval” of the “paper.”
Because my wife was one who did not let any one intimidate her, she was not cowed by the threat.
Salgado, the next day, telephoned my wife’s secretary. Disguising his voice and pretending he was from the Office of the Malacanang Press Secretary, SALGADO THREATENED my wife with “INVESTIGATION” by the MALACANANG PRESS OFFICE because of her unfavorable recommendation on the “paper” the TULFOS were pushing for “approval.”
(NOTE on JIMMY SALGADO: for over ten years, Salgado was the Agent and Runner of the TULFO Brothers and REY LANGIT at Customs. Most Customs COMMISSIONERS FEARED him why they tolerated his “illegal” (intimidation, fronting for smugglers,extortion) activities at the Manila Customs ports. He initimidates Customs Officials and Personnel, threatening them with bad publicity—through the TULFO Brothers and REY LANGIT—should these Customs people do not do the bidding of the TULFO Brothers and Rey Langit and his other principals. Although relatively “illiterate,” he was publisher of a Customs Weekly, TRADE WINDS, of which Ramon Tulfo, Raffy Tulfo and Senator Ernesto Maceda were the most prominent columnists. He bragged that during the first two years of the paper’s existence, he spent P530,000 every month to put out the paper---This is proof enough that Customs-circulated tabloids are FINANCED by SMUGGLERS!!!
Sometime in August 2006, Salgado executed an affidavit, before National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) officials and in the presence of his lawyer, stating that he collected, in behalf of RAMON TULFO, “Protection/Extortion” Money, amounting to P610,000 monthly from several Customs Personnel/Officials: P50,000.00 each from JAKE PAGUNTALAN, TEDDY SAGARAL, MAITA ACEBEDO & ADELINA MOLINA; P80,000.00 each from HORACIO SUANSING, RONIE SILVESTRE & JOHN TAN: P70,000.00 from LILIAN VESES and P100,000.00 from BOYSIE BELMONTE.
SALGADO REVEALED that he was collecting these amounts from the Customs Personnel/Officials in behalf of Ramon Tulfo who THREATENED that he (Ramon Tulfo) would ATTACK and MALIGN them (the Customs People) in his radio progam Isumbong Mo kay TULFO at station DWIZ, and in his TV program Isumbong mo Kay TULFO at Channel 9, along with his column at Philippine Daily Inquirer if they do not give these “Protection” money.)
***
The SECOND time my WIFE was at the end of the Evil ways of the the TULFO Brothers was when Erwin Tulfo and Raffy Tulfo MALIGNED (by SPREADING INVENTED LIES) my WIFE after the release to the public, in 2004, of my first book, “Liars, Intimidators and Extortionists in Philippine Media” which describes the Lies, Intimidation and Extortion activities of several media men, prominently the TULFO Brothers, and the smuggling of REY LANGIT.
One night, my wife came home from office very angry with me. “Why should these Bakla TULFO Brothers attack me in their radio and TV programs when I have nothing to do with your book? Gusto ko tuloy silang sabunutan (I want to pull their hair!},” she angrily told me.
I learned later the reason for her anger was that she was told by several of her office mates at Customs that Erwin Tulfo and Raffy Tulfo broadcast in their radio and TV programs an INVENTED LIE: that my wife was involved in the smuggling of prohibited chemicals for the manufacture of SHABU.
***
The THIRD time my WIFE was at the receiving end of the EVIL WAYS of the TULFO Brothers was when the TULFO Brothers Used their MALACANANG POWER to
STOP, PREVENT, WITH ALL THEIR MIGHT, my wife from being PROMOTED to the rank of DEPUTY CUSTOMS COMMISSIONER!!!
In the third quarter of 2004, TOMAS I. ALCANTARA “offered,” “dangled” to my wife the “promise” of being promoted one-step above her current “director” position to DEPUTY CUSTOMS COMMISSIONER. During her over three decades of faithful government service, my wife never asked the assistance of any one to be promoted.
Because TOMAS I. ALCANTARA is one of the closest PRESIDENTIAL ADVISERS inside Malacanang, my wife’s friends and associates at both the Bureau of Customs and the Board of Investments, BOI, (where she worked for many years with both ALACANTARA and PRESIDENT GLORIA M. ARROYO) WERE VERY SURE that my wife would GET the “promised” PROMOTION.
In Janauary 2005, my wife went to Alcanatara’s Makati City office to inquire about the “promotion.” She was told by Alacanatara that she did not get the promotion because
“Maraming galit kay Ning sa Customs”
(Many at Customs are angry with Ning.).
A person very close to Alcanatara revealed that the statement (Maraming galit kay Ning sa Customs) could come only from the TULFO Brothers who wielded tremendous power inside Malacanang, the proof being the title of my second book on CORRUPTION in Philippine MEDIA: that “The PRESIDENT and Her MEN KISS the ASS of RAMON TULFO.”
This is the most painful wound ever inflicted on my wife during her WHOLE LIFE and as a career government employee.
This Pain Inflicted by the SATANIC TULFOS on my WIFE is a MILLION TIMES more PAINFUL than Whatever I SUFFERED when the TULFOS SUED Me TWICE for LIBEL in FAR AWAY ISABELA where I had to Travel 500 Kilometers Everytime I Appear in Court
And the SATANIC TULFO Brothers INFLICTED the PAIN on MY WIFE WHO HAS NOT DONE THEM ANY WRONG!!!
Government carreer employees with confidence in ther talents and capabilities and moral integrity, dream of reaching high positions, if not the top position, in the agency where she or he serves. If the top position is not reachable, (especially if the position is “bestowed” by the PRESIDENT to the holder only after thorough discussions and “haggling” among political and business supporters!) the employee derives an almost equal fulfillment and satisfaction if promoted to the number two position. My wife was no exception.
Her “non-promotion” was most painful because all her friends and associates at both the Bureau of Customs and Board of Investments congratulated her many times over, and she started to enjoy the thought and the reality of being a “Deputy Customs Commissioner.” All her friends and associates at Customs and at the Board of Investments and in the many other Government Agencies she closely worked with in the over three decades of her Government Service WERE VERY SURE SHE WOULD GET THE PROMOTION because they knew that that ALCANTARA IS ONE of the CLOSEST ADVISERS of the PRESIDENT and that the PRESIDENT KNEW PERSONALLY MY WIFE, having worked together for several years as officials of the Department of Trade & Industry.
But it would not be. The Evil sons of Satan TULFO Brothers were very powerful inside Malacanang that they could effectively influence the decisions made inside the sanctum sanctorum of Malacanang: that body that goes over the papers of all people whose appointments or promotions to top Government positions require the President’s approval and signature.
In fact, during the time the TULFOS were able to prevent the promotion of my wife, Ramon Tulfo wrote in his Philippine Daily Inquirer a very sharp criticism and attack against the then Armed Forces of the Philippines Chief of Staff General Efren Abu, even TELLING the PRESIDENT that ABU should be FIRED and REPLACED!!!
My wife’s very sad experience at the receiving end of the EVIL, SATANIC WAYS of the TULFO Brothers is a fulfillment of the warnings of well-meaning friends who warned me that the TULFO Brothers, because I called them Bobos, Liars, Intimidatos and Extortinists in my books, would surely Retaliate Against Me By PHYSICALLY Harming My Loved Ones, My Children And My Wife.
To these friends’ deep concern, I replied that I should not be less brave than the soldiers who go to war, are killed for love of country and leave behind widows and orphans.
The only difference, or course, is that while soldiers die fighting the country’s enemies, I am a Filipino, and the TULFOS who harm my loved ones are also Filipinos. By their EVIL WAYS , their victims are all Filipinos in general, and me and my loved ones in particular.
Truly, the TULFO Brothers are sons of SATAN!!!
Also, by their evil acts against my wife, the
TULFO Brothers are WORSE than KIDNAPPERS who hold hostage young CHILDREN or helpless WIVES
of the persons from whom the kidnappers demand huge amounts in exchanges of the freedom of the wives or children.
These evil acts of the TULFOS is one reason why I say many times that for as long as there are TULFOS in radio, TV and newspapers,
Philippine MEDIA will always be in DEEP SHIT.
My WIFE WAS GREATLY HURT at not getting the promised promotion. Although she knew very well that it was because of my books why the TULFO Brothers inflicted the “unkindest cut” on her,
Never Did She Give Me Any Hint That She Resented My Writing the Books.
THAT IS THE MIRACLE that struck me IMMEDIATELY after SHE DIED!!!
Probably, after much thinking, she realized that what I was doing was one which no media professional was doing, trying to rid Philippine Media of Liars, Intimidators and Extortionists and Abusers of Media Power affecting even the President and Top Officialdom of the Philippines .
She must have realized that she should share in whatever suffering I may encounter because of my “crusade.”
She was very much aware that the leadership of Philippine Media, specifically leaders and officers of the National Press Club and even the so-called “bravest”, the most “intelligent” among the “columnists and radio and TV commentators who were ALL COWARDS, Clearly ALL AFRAID of the TULFO Brothers.
She was also very much aware of the HYPOCRISY of those WHO OWN and CONTROL the Philippine Daily Inquirer and All Other Media Organizations the TULFO Brothers are connected with
Immediately after the release of my first book calling the TUFLO Brothers
Bobos, Liars, Intimidators, and Extortionists, my wife reminded me that if I was not concerned with my personal safety, I should at least see to it that our children are protected.
But after she felt the deep pain inflicted on her by the TULFO Brothers, she must have decided to suffer silently all harm that the TULFO Brothers were inflicting on her and her family because of my books.
Because the TULFO Brothers are sons of SATAN, no human instruments can defend my children if the TULFOS ever decide to harm them. I had no recourse, therefore, but tell myself that my children’s protection against the TULFOS can be ASSURED ONLY by GOD HIMSELF
***
Even After My WIFE’S DEATH, TULFO Satanic EVIL Still HOUND HER!!!
The EVIL DEEDS and Influence of the TULFO Brothers are felt by my wife’s family members (me and my two children) even long after my wife’s death.
My wife passed away on on February 2, 2007. Two weeks after her passing away, the Office of the OMBUDSMAN issued a CLEARANCE certifying that “GLORIA D. SANTOS of the BUREAU OF CUSTOMS PORT AREA, MANILA has NO PENDING CRIMINAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE CASES with this office.”
The Ombudsman’s CLEARANCE is one of the many documents I had to prepare and submit to the Bureau of Customs which in turn will submit to proper Government Agencies for the Financial Claims of my wife’s Legal Heirs and Guardians.
Sometime in August 2007 when I was following up the progress of my wife’s “papers” at Customs, I was told to go to the Office of the Ombudsman because of “some problems.”
Upon my official request “on what could be the problem,” the Office of the Ombudsman gave me original copy of its CERTIFICATION dated August 22, 2007 stating that “as of August 14, 2007, our records show that GLORIA D. SANTOS of the Bureau of Customs, Port Area, Manila is a respondent” in TWO CRIMINAL CASES filed with the Office of the Ombudsman, one for “Perjury” and another for Dishonesty, Grave Misconduct and Conduct prejudicial to the best interest of the service.” The “Office of the Ombgudsman” itself filed the cases against “Gloria D. Santos.”
I asked the Ombodsman Office who could be the complainant and they told me they are not at liberty to reveal the identity (identities).
Well-meaning friends told me that no cases can prosper if the cases are filed after ones death.
I asked people at Customs with whom my wife worked very closely who could be the party (parties) who filed the cases after my wife’s death and they replied
Sino pa, eh di mga Galamay ng mga TULFO dito sa Customs!!!” (Who else, of course they could only be the tentacles of the TULFOS here at Customs!!!).
TRULY, the TULFOSa are sons of SATAN!!!
***
Now, Grace, after reading the above, can you still believe me that when I write that the TULFOS are
Sons of SATAN
BOBOS & LIARS
INTIMIDATORS
EXTORTIONISTS,
I do so without ANGER or HATRED for the TULFO Brothers, that I am just writing simple TRUTHS like
the Sun Rises in the East, or
a triangle is a polygon with three sides,or
Most CHILDREN LOVE to EAT ICE CREAM?
Love,
Ning Santos


slots


free counter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Господа!

Если вы интересуетесь немного политикой, то должны были заметить - эти неожиданные волнения в странах Африки
возникли неспроста.

Есть 2 версии этих событий - "официальная" и "неофициальная", и обе версии скорее уводят в сторону от реальных фактов.
[b]Версия 1:[/b] Каддафи - тиран и самодержец, стрелял в мирных граждан, поэтому его надо бы убрать.
[b]Версия 2:[/b] на самом деле Европе с Америкой захотелось немного Ливийской нефти, и они решили навести небольшой "дебош"

Рассмотрим версию 1.
Да, Каддафи уже тот ещё старик, ему конечно пора бы и на пенсию. Но известно ли вам, что конкретно в Ливии
народ имеет весьма высокие преференции при его правлении? Учителя получают под $3.000, выплаты безработным
порядка $1000 и так далее. Да, он стал укрощать группки взбунтовавшихся бедуинов, но кто-нибудь понимает
реальные причины этих бунтов?
Эта версия не выдерживает никакой критики.

Версия 2.
Нефть Ливии? Да, она отличается высоким качеством, Ливийская нефть очень чистая. Но её там не так много.
Да и к тому же, зачем тогда будоражить Египет и прочие африканские государства, которые весь прошлый
год вообще никого не тревожили и не волновали?! А тут вдруг - "тираны", "изверги" и т.п.

Да, эта ситуация дополнительно подогрела цены на нефть. Отдельным корпорациям это выгодно.

Но истина короче.
Каддафи не так давно начал объединять ближневосточные страны под идеей перейти на расчёт
за нефть и товары НЕ долларами, НЕ евро, а альтернативой всему этому. И Египет - одна из стран,
которая это поддержала...

Подробнее - здесь:
http://sterligov.livejournal.com/4389.html

Однако в популярных СМИ это никогда не скажут.

P.S. У Саддама Хусейна, кстати, тоже были такие начинания. Вообще, после кризиса ооочень многие
страны стали задумываться об ИЗБАВЛЕНИИ ОТ ЗАВИСИМОСТИ ОТ ДОЛЛАРА. Рано или поздно
это произойдёт. ФРС уже некуда понижать ставки.

Распространите это где сможете. Люди должны знать правду.


Кстати, это тоже по теме: Великобритания отчиталась об уничтожении ливийских ВВС, В, Россия отказалась участвовать в военной операции в Ливии, Великобритания, Военная операция Запада в Ливии, на, Россия отказалась участвовать в военной операции в Ливии, Ливии

Lexley Maree Sontillano said...

Wow! Those Tulfo brothers are truly sons of Satan! Mayayabang na, at ikalanila sino silang matataang! They deserve to die now!!!!!!!!!!