Monday, December 31, 2007

I am NOT ANGRY with, Do NOT HATE the TULFOS!!!

December 29, 2007


Ms. GRACE VILLANUEVA
Unit 6-D 6th floor, Washington Tower Condominium
The Asiaworld City , E. Aguinaldo Blvd. , Paranaque City



My Dearest Grace,

I know you have the best of intentions for me when you strongly suggested that I should STOP my CAMPAIGN against LIARS and EXTORTIONISTS in Philippine Tri-MEDIA (print, radio and TV).

Like a dotting mother which soon you will be, you warned me that my obsession to Campaign Against Liars in Media might harm me physically, mentally and psychologically.

You strongly recommend I should PRAY for the TULFOS.

You asked me why I HATE the Tulfos and why I am very ANGRY with them, something very obvious, you said, in the many writings I spread through the Internet, of which you are among the recent recipients.

This I tell you:

in ALL HONESTY: I do not HATE the TULFOS!!!. I am not ANGRY with them!!!

Just as there is NO Hatred or Anger in my heart when I say “a TRIANGLE is a geometric figure with THREE SIDES,” or that “MOST CHILDREN LOVE to eat ICE CREAM” or that the “SUN RISES in the EAST”, there is NO HATRED or ANGER in my heart when I say that Ramon and Raffy Tulfo are

Super, Super BOBOS
Super, Super LIARS
INTIMIDATORS
EXTORTIONISTS


Or that the Tulfos POISON the MINDS of Hundreds of Thousands of Filipino readers with the LIES they spread through their Philippine Daily Inquirer or Abante TONITE columns and the Lies and Invectives they utter over radio and TV.

Or when I describe Raffy Tulfo as SINUNGLING Na, BOBO Pa (Raffy Tulfo is not only a Liar, he is also Super Stupid). In other instances, I describe him as “evil liar,” “first class liar,” “brain dead,” even “Satanic.”

Or when I describe Ramon Tulfo’s Philippine Daily Inquirer columns and Raffy Tulfo’s Abante TONITE columns as “repeated lies and plain stupidity.”

Or when I EMPHASIZED their Stupidity when I wrote

“The Tulfo Brothers, because they are not intelligent, are in no position to use sophistry in their lies. They are very crude. They just invent lies. They resort to guns and firepower and call everybody HINAYUPAK, GAGO, UGOK, BOBO and the like to assert their superiority over all Filipinos and to hide their lack of intellect.”

I also described the Tulfos, for poisoning the thousands and thousands of Filipino readers of the Philippine Daily Inquirer, and Abanate TONITE as

seventy-seven times seven MORE ABOMINABLE
than LEO ECHEGARAY committing INCESTUOUS RAPE, forcing his penis and emitting his semen into the unwilling vagina of a minor relative for which the STATE PUT HIM to DEATH.”

I have no HATRED or ANGER when I describe the

Tulfo WIVES, Tulfo BROTHERS and a Tulfo SON as a FAMILY engaged in EXTORTION. (See? I did not even precede the word “FAMILY” with the adjective “Shameless” or other pejorative adjective to describe the Tulfo FAMILY!!!)

I am writing these descriptions of the TULFOS with the SAME FEELINGS as when I write


“The Sun Rises in the East”

or that

“One Plus One Equals Two,”

or that

“Most CHILDREN LOVE to eat ICE CREAM”



that is, without HATRED or ANGER.

My descriptions of the TULFOS are TRUE.

That is why when Senator Rene Saguisag, when I ran to him for help and support (which he readily gave) and told him that the TULFOS sued me for libel in FAR AWAY ISABELA (over 500 kilometers away from Metro Manila, ten hour travel by bus), asked me what would be my line of my defense, I told him I would just tell the truth.

Yes, Grace, there is no HATRED or ANGER when I say the sun rises in the east or that Ramon and Raffy Tulfo are not only Super, Super Liars, but also Super, Super Bobos.

Enough for now. I will explain to you later why it would not be psychologically healthy for me to follow your very strong recommendation that I should PRAY for the TULFOS. I am sure that you would agree with my reasoning (to which God also would agree) that it is best I (personally) remove prayers (like going to Baclaran on Wednesdays and to Quiapo on Fridays, to walk from the back of the church to the altar in a kneeling position and to light candles) on my part as part of my weapons against Liars, Intimidators and Extortionists in Philippine Media, particularly the Tulfo Brothers. I am not saying that “prayers” have no power. I am just saying that I am not psychologically prepared and that it would be hypocritical on my part (and God would surely see through it) if I tell you, yes, I would pray (e.g. Baclaran, Quiapo style) for them.

I include in my everyday, even every hour, even every minute, prayers for the physical and spiritual health and growth of the miracle you would be bringing forth on earth a few months from now.

Your dear friend,


Ning Santos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erwin Tulfo is okay, but I really really HATE RAFFY TULFO. I think he is stupid, crude and uneducated! I hate him!