Monday, April 02, 2007

NIGHTMARE to be SUED for LIBEL by the TULFO Brothers!!!

22 March 2007 March


Dear Friends,

In view of the hullabaloo that Inquirer is stirring in connection with the libel charges filed against Tulfo and the whole Inquirer family, I am resending the following describing the ABUSE of POWER (Military & Police, Judicial, etc.) by the TULFOS when THEY SUE for LIBEL.


TRULY the TULFOS are SONS of SATAN!!!

Nightmare!!!

To be Sued for LIBEL by the TULFOS!!!!

October 14, 2006

To the “FAMOUS 43”:

You think the First Gentleman is giving you Hell in the Libel Suit he filed against you? Let me tell you

HOW IT IS TO BE SUED FOR LIBEL BY THE TULFOS!!!


The SLANDERERS, Devil sons of Satan TULFO Brothers love to dare all whom they Malign in Mass Media to challenge them in the Courts and/or in the Media because they are very confident their Media Power is Very Handy for them to Use (to harass and generally Make LIFE Difficult against those they Malign who dare Fight and Challenge them) the Powerful in the Military and the Police, the Judiciary and the Courts and the Local Governments. They can bully any one in and out of Government service. Their power reaches even the lowest government employees of the REMOTEST BARRIOS in the whole Philippines !!!.

It is because of this Almighty Media Power FREELY and LIBERALLY ABUSED by the SATANIC TULFO Brothers why I had to change the title of my first book, “Liars, Intimidators and Extortionists in Philippine Media” into “The President and Her MEN KISS the ASS of RAMON TULFO.”

RAMON TULFO may go down in World History as a sui generis, the only media man in the Whole World whose ass being kissed by a Chief of State and Her select Men is written into a book!!!

In the PREFACE of the book, these prophetic words are written:

”What more picturesque sight to demonstrate this power of Satan over Philippine Society than the spectacle of the President and Her Men Kissing the Ass of Ramon Tulfo, the Super, Super Liar son of Satan?”

The TULFO Brothers (Ramon, Raffy, Erwin and Ben) are the MOST FEARED Media Professionals in Philippine Media. They are scattered in the country’s leading print, radio and TV media organizations. The threat alone (not the actual delivery of the threat) that they will use their media power against any targeted individual is enough to make that individual SHAKE and QUIVER with GREAT FEAR!!!

Read Chapter 3 of the book and see “How the TULFOS Gang Up on a ‘Billionaire Makati Businesman.’”,


The TULFO Brothers derive their tremendous power by being True Sons of Satan, as LIARS. They Spread their LIES through the Mass Media. They Intimidate their enemies with Actual Spread of Lies (a theological definition of the Devil, that is why I do not consider it libelous to say that the Owners of The Philippine Daily Inquirer are co-workers of Satan) or with threats to Spread Lies. Then they swoop down on their prey for the Kill: EXTORTION.
In this way, they are no different from those Kidnappers for Ransom or KFR.

That the TULFO Brothers are Very, Very, Very Powerful in Media can be easily seen from the fact that DESPITE HAVING BEEN CHARGED by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) for ROBBERY and MASSIVE EXTORTION at the Bureau of Customs, Ramon Tulfo is still prized as a star leading columnist in the country’s Number One Daily, the Philippine Daily Inquirer, and Erwin Tulfo in a publishing conglomerate, the Philippine Journalists, and Raffy Tulfo writing for BULGAR immediately after he was fired from the Abante Publications of the Macasaets. The Tulfos still actively practice their brand of mendacious media work with different radio and TV broadcast stations.

The CONTINUOUS presence of the likes of the TULFO Brothers in Philippine Media, already accused of MASSIVE EXTORTION at the Bureau of Customs (one of the Philippines’ Most Corrupt Government Agencies), is indicative of widespread deep-seated corruption in Philippine Media.

For the BENEFIT of the “FAMOUS 43” who immediately ran for succor in the Media World (national, provincial and international) when they were sued for Libel by the First Gentleman, I am relating to you the

“NIGHTMARE of Ning Santos Sued for Libel
in Far Away ISABELA
by the TULFO Brothers”


In June 2004, Raffy Tulfo sued me, in FAR AWAY Cauayan City, province of ISABELA, for twenty seven (27) counts of libel in connection with the publication and sale, in April 2004, of my book “Liars, Intimidators and Extortionists in Philippine Media” in which I called him (and his brothers), among others, “Stupid Liar,” “Sinungaling Na, Bobo Pa,”(Super Stupid aside from being a Liar) “poisons the minds of hundred thousands of readers,” “Satanic,” “bobo,” “evil,” “are not intelligent, are in no position to use sophistry in their lies,” “call everybody Hinayupak, Gago, Ugok, Bobo and the like to assert their superiority over all Filipinos and to hide their lack of intellect,” etc..

Raffy Tulfo also announced in his columns that he was planning to sue me in several other far away places in the Philippines .

Read the following account and compare it with how the First Gentleman Goes about pursuing his libel cases against you, the “Famous 43.”


Be DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY, you “FAMOUS 43” that the one who sued you is NOT ONE of the sons of Satan TULFO Brothers!!!

Why so?

Because If you were sued by one of the sons of Satan TULFO Brothers (instead of FG) YOU WOULD NOT be GETTING the SUPPORT of over 480 Local Journalists including all the national and provincial papers, radio and TV stations they are connected with, the over 40 VERY INFLUENTIAL Individual Foreign Journalists, many INTERNATIONAL MEDIA Organizations, etc.

IF YOU were the TARGET (of “On Target” of RAMON Tulfo, “Underfire” of ERWIN Tulfo and “Shoot to Kill” of RAFFY Tulfo) of the LIBEL Charge of one of the TULFO Brothers, the following will be used against you:

1. TULFO Powers as Sons of SATAN. (a Power denied or not accessible to the First Gentleman)

2. TULFO Powers Over the MILITARY and the POLICE Establishments

3.TULFO Powers Reaching Even the REMOTEST BARANGAY in the Philippines .

4. TULFO Power over the JUDICIARY



FIRST TULFO Power: Powers as Sons of SATAN


The TULFOS use their Most Powerful SATAN Power, the POWER to LIE. (I want to remind the “FAMOUS 43” that GOD is TELLING the TRUTH when He said that SATAN is the FATHER of LIARS. Because the TULFO Brothers LIE VERY OFTEN in their Media Works, they are definitely sons of Satan)

In order to enable Raffy Tulfo to sue me in FAR AWAY ISABELA, he INVENTED TWO LIES:

First, that he is a resident of 135 National Highway, Barangay San Fermin, Cauayan City, Province of ISABELA., and

Second, that my book “Liars, Intimidators and Extortionists in Philippine Media is sold nationwide through the National Book Stores.

We presented documentary proofs to the Fiscal in Cauayan City and the Department of Justice in Manila proving that the above assertions of Raffy Tulfo are BOTH LIES. . Because Cauayan City Prosecutor Rudy Cabrera and Chief State Prosecutor Jovencito of the Department of Justice belong to the 99.9999999% of FILIPINOS AFRAID of the TULFO Brothers, our documentary proofs saying Raffy Tulfo is a LIAR were not believed by them.

And so, the case was filed in ISABELA, instead of in any of the courts in Metro Manila where both the complainant (Raffy Tulfo) and the accused (Ning Santos) reside for the convenience of both parties-litigants and in the interest of Justice, as jurisprudence requires. .


SECOND TULFO Power: Power Over the MILITARY and the POLICE Establishments

To serve the WARRANT of ARREST against me issued in ISABELA, the Government had to SPEND HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY. The ISABELA Police Provincial Director issued a Travel Order authorizing Four Philippine National Police (PNP) Officers to make the over 500 kilometers (cutting through several Regions in the Philippines ) travel from ISABELA to my residence in Quezon City . The Warrant could have been served to me through the Quezon City Police, or the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) at much less expenses!!

Also, when the Cauayan Policemen brought me from my residence to the nearest Quezon City Police Station “for coordination” Raffy Tulfo called the Officer in Charge of the QC Police Station and “commanded” him to let the Four Cauayan City Policemen bring me to ISABELA as I was a SMUGGLER (an instance of TULFO use of Satan power to LIE), to which the policeman replied “You do not command me, I am the one in charge here, not you.”. Raffy Tulfo’s ease of issuing, through the telephone, commands or orders to any Policemen in the Philippines is indicative of the TULFO Brothers’ Power Over the Military and the Police Establishments in the Philippines !!!.

My lawyer advised me that I should always be with a relative all the time that I was under the custody of the CAUAYAN City Police. That was really a problem because my wife (the only one available to accompany me to ISABELA since my children were all in school) had just been discharged from the hospital after several months of confinement. I was warned that I could be salvaged anytime anywhere in the over 500 kilometer travel to ISABELA. My lawyer (who rushed to the Police Station to rescue me, thanks to cell phones’ ubiquity) requested the Quezon City Policeman to issue me a Detention Order at the Quezon City Jail, to which request he acceded.

After several hours of staying in the Hall of Justice at the Quezon City Capitol, my lawyer was able to complete all the requirements (including the approval of an executive judge) for me to be freed on bail. It was almost five in the afternoon when I was allowed to go home.(My daughter had to withdraw from her tuition fund to enable me to post cash bond).

A few minutes after arriving home, four people pretending to be money couriers knocked on the gate saying they had an envelope for me, after asking me if I was Ning Santos. They showed me the envelope, telling me that somebody sent me cash money. I told them I knew no one who would be sending me money. They told me that they had to get inside the house to deliver the money because that was the standard procedures they follow when delivering cash. When finally the four were inside the house, they announced “WE ARE ARRESTING YOU!!!” showing me copy of the warrant of arrest issued in CAUAYAN CITY . After showing them my “bail” papers, they stopped threatening to arrest me.

Reviewing the events of the day, later, I concluded that the whole thing was orchestrated by Raffy Tulfo, including the sending of four Quezon City policemen after the CAUAYAN CITY POLICE failed in their mission. For who would command very corrupt policemen to arrest me on a Friday afternoon after office hours when these policemen for sure knew very well that they were not allowed to serve warrants of arrest on Friday afternoons. They were after extorting from me (something they learned from the Tulfos) telling me (who is ignorant of the law) that it was out of goodness on their part why they would just come back the coming Monday (so that I would not spend time in jail on Saturday and Sunday) to serve the warrant of arrest.

This incident shows the superfluity of sending Four CAUAYAN CITY Policemen to travel over 500 kilometers at Huge Government Expense to serve a simple warrant of arrest which the local police force could have just done, at very much lower Government expense.


THIRD TULFO Power: TULFO SATANIC Power Reaches Even the REMOTEST BARANGAY Level

When I was able to get a certification from the Barangay Captain of San Fermin, Cauayn City that Raffy Tulfo is not a resident of the area, the tentacles of the Tulfos in the country’s remotest barangay confronted the secretary of Barangay San Fermin who, out of fear of the Tulfo agents in her barrio, executed an affidavit saying that “we searched the list of residents of Purok No. 3 and, indeed, Raffy Tulfo is a bona fide resident thereof.” (As proof that Raffy Tulfo is not a resident of the place, the Cauayan City postman tried thrice to deliver legal papers---required by the courts for my lawyer to give him copies--- to Raffy Tulfo in the named address. The postman failed to locate Raffy Tulfo in the named address, even after three attempts).

I am announcing here that I am going to donate MY ONE WHOLE MONTH SALARY to anyone who can deliver to me a notarized photocopy of the page (of an official Census taken by the government) listing the name of Raffy Tulfo and his neighbors in 135 National Highway, Barangay San Fermin, Cauayan City, Province of ISABELA.

I was told by a saintly old priest that when Satan ensnares people, he utilizes his agents walking on earth, in this case Raffy TULFO making liars out of his Cauayan City lawyer and a minor barrio official in Far Away Barangay San Fermin, Cauayan City, ISABELA, who was intimidated to execute an affidavit that Raffy Tulfo is a resident in a barrio in ISABELA...



Fourth TULFO Power: Power Over the JUDICIARY


I will not mention here any longer why despite our efforts with the Cauayan City Prosecutor and the Department of Justice (in Manila ) to have the case tried in any court in Metro Manila, where both the complainant and the accused reside, failed.

I will relate here, instead, how Satanic Tulfo BULLIED the Judiciary in ISABELA to REFILE en toto a CASE ALREADY DISMISSED!!!

In June 2005, after a series of hearings in Cauayan City , the Judge dismissed the case for lack of jurisdiction.

In July 2005, the very SAME documents (of the DISMISSED case), CONTAINED in the court’s folders/files, were transferred to a new folder/file and a NEW CASE of libel was filed by the SAME Cauayan City Prosecutor in the SAME SALA of the SAME ISABELA JUDGE who dismissed the refiled case.

Sometime in late November 2005, when I went home to get clothes as I was attending 24 hours to my wife who was confined for over a month bed-ridden in a hospital, four Quezon City policeman were waiting for me at the house gate to arrest me for a libel case filed in Cauayan City ISABELA. When I showed the arresting policeman the order of the ISABELA Judge dismissing the case. I was surprised to see that Judge Henedino Eduarte, who dismissed the case in June 2005, is the SAME judge who signed the new warrant for my arrest!!!

On March 30, 2006 when I appeared at the Court in Cauayan City for the hearing on the new libel case, Judge Eduarte asked me in open court “Is this not the same case I dismissed just a few months ago?” to which I answered in impeccable court English “Yes, your Honor!”

It is relevant to mention here that the ONLY TIME I was made AWARE that a NEW CASE was FILED against me was when I was being ARRESTED AT HOME in November 2005 by the FOUR QUEZON CITY POLICEMAN.

When I went to Cauayan City for the March 30, 2006 hearing, I asked the clerks at the Regional Trial Court why I was informed about the new case only when I was being arrested in November 2005, not one of them could answer my questions.

This Successful ReFiling, in July 2005, of the SAME CASE by the SAME CITY PROSECUTOR in the SAME SALA of the SAME JUDGE who DISMESSED the case in June 2005 could be ACCOMPLISHED ONLY through the MACHINATIONS of SATAN’S sons and his agents WALKING the STREETS of the PHILIPPINE ISLANDS, specifically in Cauayan City, ISABELA.


There you are, “FAMOUS 43” how you would be BULLIED and how you would SUFFER if One of SATAN’S sons, the TULFO Brothers (and not the First Gentleman) Sued you for LIBEL!!!



Thank you.

At your service always,


Ning Santos

2 comments:

rootvideo said...

more power ning,give the Tulfos a taste of their own medicine!

ISUMBONG SI TULFO said...

More power Ning!

There's a website to gather all criminal, libelous and defamatory acts of Raffy Tulfo at ISUMBONGsiTULFO@blogspot.com, for complaints, everyone is welcome to email tulfodefamation@gmail.com

Let's gather all those defamatory acts of Tulfo to let him face the law's full force!

We're a big group and we will provide assistance to Raffy Tulfo's victims by assisting to gather the evidence and file the necessary criminal actions!

ISUMBONG SI TULFO, NGAYON NA!