Monday, April 02, 2007

Philippine MEDIA in DEEP SHIT

March 27-28, 2007


For as long as the TULFO Brother are active in PHILIPPINE Print, Radio and TV

Philippine MEDIA will ALWAYS BE in

DEEP SHIT!!!!

(99.999% of FILIPINO Journalists---including the likes of Brave and Intelligent RANDY DAVID and KORINA SANCHEZ---Fear the TULFOS!!!)


The Owners, Management and Editors of the Philippine Daily Inquirer, confronted with the choices Satan or Christ and Telling the Truth to the Filipino People or Propagating the Lies of Ramon TULFO, rejected Christ, chose Satan and Embraced Ramon TULFO Propagating LIES to the FILIPINO PEOPLE!!!

Because MAGSAYSAY Awardee and Time Magazine Hero and Philippine Daily Inquirer Founder EUGENIA DURAN APOSTOL along with Inquirer Editor-in-Chief and Time Magazine Hero LETICIA JIMENEZ-MAGSANOC FEAR to FIRE Ramon TULFO, who, aside from being charged by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI), along with his brothers, also very active in Philippine media, with EXTORTING huge amounts of money from many Customs officials, CONTINUE TO SPREAD INVENTED LIES, through the pages of Philippine Daily Inquirer POISONING MILLIONS of FILIPINO MINDS, it is not surprising why many of the so called “BRAVE,” “INTELLIGENT” journalists of the caliber of RANDY DAVID and KORINA SANCHEZ


FEAR the TULFO Brothers !!!


This realization, that 99.999% of Filipino Journalists FEAR the TULFO Brothers did not come to me overnight. This WIDESPREAD COWARDICE of Filipino Media professionals was brought to my attention EVEN WHILE I WAS YET WRITING my first book, Liars, Intimidators and Extortionists in Philippine Media” because all media people to whom I revealed EVEN ONLY the TITLE of the BOOK I WAS WRITING correctly guessed its major contents and expressed concern that the TULFO Brothers might physically harm me and my wife and my children, They told me that if I did not fear losing my life, I should at least be concerned with the safety of my wife and children..

The book contains the many LIES and INTIMIDATIONS and EXTORTIONS of the TULFO Brothers, particularly RAMON TULFO and RAFFY TULFO. It also has a chapter each describing the SMUGGLING Activities of Catholic Mass Media Awardee REY LANGIT and the EXTORTIONS of ANTONIO F. KATIGBAK, now Managing Editor of Philippine Star.

At first, I thought the fear was not widespread.

When at last my book “Liars, Intimidators and Extortionists in Philippine Media,” came off the printing press and was ready to be sold to the public, I thought it would create a MEDIA SENSATION.

I immediately sent a copy of the book to then President of the National Press Club (NPC) of the Philippines, ANTONIO ANTONIO with a letter asking him, through the help of the book, “to rid Philippine Media of Abusers of Media Power like Ramon and Raffy Tulfo and Rey Langit and others named in the book.” .

I asked him to form a group of NPC members to study the Lies propagated by the TULFO Brothers and to make proper recommendations.

A month after writing that letter, I phoned Tony Antonio. He apologized to me, telling me that not one member of the NPC was brave enough to initiate the formation of a study group to go over my book and make some recommendations. In short, not one member of the NPC was brave enough even just to be identified as studying the abuse of media power by the TULFO Brothers and others named in the book,

That 99.999% of media men and women fear the TULFO Brothers became very clear to me a few months later because despite the fact that I gave copies of my book to about 100 media men and women, not one of them mentioned even the just the title of the book in their writings or radio talks or TV programs.

I was ashamed to admit to myself that I was thoroughly presumptuous to think and to congratulate myself that my book would create a MEDIA SENSATION!!!

I had to accept the fact that 99.999% of Filipino Journalists Fear the TULFO Brothers. Because of this fear, they have to TOTALLY IGNORE the EXISTENCE of my BOOK!!!

That is why I was not surprised when I received emails from Randy David and Korina Sanchez revealing their Fear of the TULFO Brothers!.





EVEN RANDY DAVID is SCARED of the TULFOS!!!


In February 2006, I chanced upon Randy David dining in a restaurant. Because it was the first time I saw him in person, I waited for over an hour for him to finish his business with his lunch companions before I approached him to give him a copy of my book, “The PRESIDENT and Her MEN KISS the ASS of RAMON TULFO.’ an expanded version of my first book “Liars, Intimidators and Extortionists in Philippine Media.”.

On handing the copy of the book, I told him the following, slowly pronouncing each word: “I hope you are not like all those media men I gave copies of this book, afraid even just to mention its title.”

A few days after that meeting, I emailed Mr. David the following: “I would not take it against you if you are like the scores of columnists to whom I gave copies of my book who ignored the existence of my book.”

On the same day I emailed Mr. David, he sent me the following reply: “Dear Mr. Santos, Thank you for giving me a copy of your book, I have started to read it, while trying to understand the depth of the anger from which it seems to spring. I respect your feelings, but I do not, as a matter of policy, write about things that I cannot personally verify or of which I have no personal knowledge. Moreover, I do not review books in my Inquirer column, Randy David.”

I COULD HARDLY BELIEVE THAT RANDY DAVID WOULD SEND ME SUCH EMAIL!!!

In trying to hide his fear of the TULFO Brothers, Randy David became like the TULFOS: BOBO and LIAR!!! How SAD, How PATHETIC!!!

Let me explain. Randy David could have avoided sending me that email that betrayed his Fear of the TULFOS had he written the following:

“Once I went to a small book store and I saw a very interesting book entitled “The PRESIDENT and Her MEN KISS the ASS of RAMON TULFO” written by an author with a feminine name, Ning Santos. I wanted to buy a copy but since I did not have enough cash, I left the store without the book. The next day, I sent a messenger to buy the book but was told that the store just sold its last copy an hour earlier. I really wanted to get hold of a copy of that book. A week later, while having lunch with some friends at the Club Filipino, I was very lucky to receive a copy of the book, from the author himself, still very macho-looking despite his advanced age.

“I will not reveal the book’s contents. I just want my readers to get hold of a copy of that book and find out for themselves if Ning Santos is believable in his assertions that Ramon TULFO and Raffy TULFO are not only Super, Super Liars and Super, Super BOBOS but also are Extortionists; and that REY LANGIT is a SMUGGLER and that Philippine Star Managing Editor ANTONIO F. KATIGBAK was able to fool Max Soliven into appointing him to three positions in Philippine Star, positions having the most opportunities for Extortion.”

Had Randy David written in his Inquirer column the above, he would have acceded to my request and fulfilled the message of his email without revealing his fear of the TULFOS which showed he is like them, BOBOS and LIARS..

Why do I call Randy David like the TULFOS, Bobo and Liar, when he is a very learned University of the Philippines Professor, his Inquirer columns revealing the unquestionable vastness and depth of his scholarship and erudition?.

Randy David said:”…I do not, as a matter of personal policy, write about things that I can not personally verify.”

Mr. David should be the last person to state this. How many hundreds of assertions has he made in his column which he expected his readers to believe? He made these assertions expecting his readers to accept them as gospel truths simply because he said so, meaning that they do not need to be verified. Why do most of us spend many years, some as many as 20 to 30 years, of our lives in classrooms? Is it not to imbibe knowledge discovered the past thousands of years and handed to us from generation to generation so that we do not have “to reinvent the wheel” all over again? Truly, Randy David is not being truthful when he emailed me “…I do not, as a matter of personal policy, write about things that I can not personally verify.”

I want to state here that Randy David owes me nothing, that he is not obliged to acknowledge the existence of my book.

I just want to state here that the reason he gave for not being able to accede to my very simple request is not and cannot be the real reason.

As to my calling Randy David “Bobo,” his “Moreover, I do not review books in my Inquirer column” (his premise) could not be a valid reason for not acceding to my very simple request (non sequitur conclusion) that is, to acknowledge the existence of my book by at least mentioning its title, as I have demonstrated above. His reasoning-conclusion is a non- sequitur. In the school where I studied, students who reason and make non sequitur conclusions from whatever premises they posit are called Bobos.

BUT What TRULY SADDENS me is that Satan, through his sons, the TULFO Brothers very active and very powerful in Philippine Media, has SUCCEEDED in scaring 99.999% of professional FILIPINO journalists including an otherwise very intelligent and brave man, into a cowering LIAR and BOBO. To top it all, Satan has successfully demonstrated his power over Philippine Society by showing that he could make the PRESIDENT and Her MEN STOOP VERY LOW to KISS the ASS of his favorite son, RAMON TULFO.


It is therefore not surprising that




KORINA SANCHEZ & Company. FEAR theTULFOS!!!


Sometime in the last quarter of last year, I wrote several leading TV Anchorpersons and Reporters (e.g. Che Che Lazaro, Korina Sanchez, Tina Monzon-Palma, Pia Hontiveros, Mike Enriquez, Ricardo “Dong” Puno, etc.) to discuss and solve in their TV programs a VERY STRANGE PUZZLE: HOW COME, despite having been PROVEN that the TULFO Brothers are LIARS, INTIMIDATORS, BLACKMAILERS and EXTORTIONISTS, the Philippines’s Leading Media Organizations like the Philippine Daily Inquirer, the Philippine Journalists, Inc. and some radio and TV Networks STILL CONSIDER THEM PRIZED COLUMNISTS and RADIO and TV hosts-commentators-broadcasters?

Only Ricardo “Dong” Puno favorably responded, scheduling me and Ramon TULFO to confront each other in his TV Program, VIEWPOINTS. However, two hours before the scheduled Live TV Broadcast, Dong Puno’s people called me to tell me that my appearance in the show was no longer necessary because Ramon TULFO backed out. (I suspected that Ramon TULFO got scared because he could not answer truthfully the questions I sent earlier to Dong Puno’s people that I want answered during the TV Program. Therefore he backed out because, like Satan his father, Ramon TULFO is incapable of telling the truth!!!).

Korina Sanchez replied to my request by saying “Please stop sending me these emails about the Tulfos. Thank you.”

I therefore wrote Ms. Korina Sanchez, telling her, among others:

“You are one of the most intelligent woman in media, particularly as a TV anchor-commentator, in fact, much, much more intelligent than some of your colleagues in the profession who have reached dizzying heights in the political arena. You have a quick mind and you know the precise questions to ask the leading experts you interview to draw the best answers to educate your audience.

“For over three decades, I got acquainted and talked with scores of media professionals and I find ALL of them without exception to be naturally curious, insatiable in their quest to know everything under the sun, that is why I find it most strange that you would tell me to stop sending you emails about the Lies, Intimidations and Extortions of the TULFO Brothers.

“I asked several close friends who truly admire your intelligence and they gave me probable reasons for your expressed desire to be ignorant about the Lies and Extortions of the sons of Satan TULFO Brothers. Among the probable reasons they advanced are:

“Like most media professionals and columnists, you are scared of the TULFOS. You are scared that Ramon, Raffy and Erwin (and probably including Ben) might unleash their Tri-media power against you (if you offend them) as they have done against many very rich businessmen (for extortion purposes) and very powerful government people (the reason why I changed the title of my first book from “Liars, Intimidators and Extortionists in Philippine Media” to “The PRESIDENT and Her MEN KISS the ASS of RAMON TULFO.”

………

“If even the owners and very intelligent editors of the country’s Number One National Daily, the Philippine Daily Inquirer, chose to be Blind to the Lies and Extortions of RAMON TULFO, why should an individual media man or woman (like very intelligent Korina Sanchez) who surely would not win in any MEDIA WAR against the Four TULFO Brothers (scattered in many TRI-Media Organizations in the Philippines) risk his/her neck and lifetime profession?

There you are.


Ning Santos

No comments: