Monday, April 02, 2007

Why is MEDIA AFRAID of the TULFO Brothers?

Korina, Why Do MEDIA FEAR the TULFOS???!!!


October 24, 2006

Ms. KORINA SANCHEZ
Global and Local Chief Correspondent-News Operations
ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation
Mother Ignacia Avenue
Quezon City


Dear Miss KORINA SANCHEZ,

You are one of the most intelligent woman in media, particularly as a TV anchor-commentator, in fact much, much more intelligent than some of your colleagues in the profession who have reached dizzying heights in the political arena.. You have a quick mind and you know the precise questions to ask the leading experts you interview to draw out the best answers to educate your audience.

Because I consider you one of the most if not the most intelligent TV Anchor, Host and Commentator in the Philippines, I wrote you twice requesting your help Solve a VERY STRANGE PUZZLE, the SOLUTION of which YOU as a Media PROFESSIONAL would be MOST INTERESTED to be able to UNRAVEL: HOW COME, despite having been PROVEN that the TULFO Brothers are LIARS, INTIMIDATORS, BLACKMAILERS and EXTORTIONISTS, the Philippine’s Leading Media Organizations like the Philippine Daily Inquirer, the Philippine Journalists, Inc. and some radio and TV Networks STILL CONSIDER THEM PRIZED COLUMNISTS and radio-TV hosts-commentators-broadcasters?


For over three decades, I got acquainted and talked with scores of media professionals, and I find ALL of them without exception to be naturally curious, insatiable in their quest to know everything under the sun, that is why I find it most strange that you would tell me to stop sending you emails about the Lies, Intimidations and Extortions of the TULFO Brothers.

I asked several close friends who truly admire your intelligence and they gave me probable reasons for your expressed desire to be ignorant about the Lies and Extortions of the sons of Satan TULFO Brothers. Among the probable reasons they advanced are:

First, like most media professionals and columnists, you are scared of the TULFOS. You are scared that Ramon, Raffy and Erwin (and probably including Ben) might unleash their Tri-media power against you (if you offend them) as they have done against many very rich businessmen (for extortion purposes) and very powerful government people (the reason why I changed the title of my first book from “Liars, Intimidators and Extortionists in Philippine Media to “The PRESIDENT and Her MEN KISS the ASS of RAMON TULFO.”)

It will surely interest you to know, Korina, ---na hindi ka nag-iisa, that you are not alone---among those scared of the TULFOS, that I approached several very intelligent and “very brave” columnists and requested them just to mention in their columns even just the title of my book. Not one was brave enough to accommodate my very simple request, because They ALL are AFRAID of the TULFOS!!! One very intelligent university professor columnist emailed me his reasons for refusing even just to mention in his column the title of my book. In his effort to maintain a very brave front to hide his fear of the TULFOS, he replied with many “non sequiturs,” similar to the confusion exhibited by very intelligent people who try to hide their lies, vainly. The very intelligent ones are very transparent when they lie. No one is intelligent enough to be able to hide lies!!!.

My friends gave other reasons to explain why you refused to know more about the TULFO Lies, etc. but I will not enumerate them here any longer. Suffice it to say that what they told me explain why 99.99999%+ of All Philippine Professional Media Men and Women Do Not Want to be Involved in any Public Discussion of the Lies, Intimidations and Extortions of the TULFO Brothers and why they (the TULFOS) are still Very Active in Media.

If even the owners and very intelligent editors of the country’s reputed Number One National Daily, the Philippine Daily Inquirer, chose to be Blind to the Lies and Extortions of RAMON TULFO, why should an individual media man or woman (like very intelligent Korina Sanchez) who surely would not win in any MEDIA WAR against the Four TULFOS Brothers (scattered in many TRI-Media Organizations in the Philippines) risk his/her neck and lifetime profession?.

For over FOUR YEARS already I ALONE campaigned against the LIES and EXTORTIONS of the TULFO Brothers. I sought the assistance of media friends, including the Officers of the National Press Club (NPC) of the Philippines, etc. Not one of them was brave enough to be my comrade.

I got the ire of the TULFOS. They and their cohorts sent death threats against me and my wife and hundreds of obscene text messages.. They sued me for libel (worthy of GUINNESS under the Category: Four Liar Brothers Very Powerful in TRI-MEDIA, suing for Libel a layman who dared TELL the TRUTH about their LIES!!!) in Far Away ISABELA where I have to travel over 500 kilometers every time I attend court hearings. One morning, I appeared early at the Court, only to be told that there would be no hearings as the TULFOS, at the last minute, asked for postponement. I consider traveling 500 kilometers a small price to pay for unmasking to the Filipino People the Liars, Intimidators and Extortionists in Philippine Media led by the TULFO Brothers.

Your email to me expressing your choice to be ignorant of the Lies and Extortions of the TULFO Brothers should strongly convince me that it is futile and inutile to seek the help of media to solve the PUZZLE:

Why MEDIA FEAR the TULFOS???!!!


Thank you.

Ning Santos, email:ningsan@yahoo.com

No comments: